19 July 2015

Staff Introductions

Bonsoir Mes Amis!

   I have excellent news to share from this week.  First, and most surprisingly to moi, The Artist embarked upon her trip only 10 minutes late.  Huzzah!  We are blessed to have an ancillary team member, Gina, who not only provided The Artist with transportation to and from the airport, oh no, she also made sure daily that I and the remaining staff were taken care of.  She is most trustworthy and a female of worth.  Thank you, Gina!

   The artist left The Studio 9 July and did not return until yesterday, 14 July.  As is her pattern, she commenced napping shortly after her arrival.  This allowed the staff and I to celebrate Bastille Day unfettered.  The specifics of that celebration will not be included in this report.

    I have been asked to introduce The Studio's Staff.  First, there is my employer, The Artist, whom I also supervise.  This contradiction has led to more than a few heated discussions.  It can be said that, while we are booth very passionate and sometimes volatile individuals, blood has yet to be shed...intentionally.
This is the Artist actually working!


This is the Studio Assistant and
my amoureux, Honey Bunny.
She is paying close attention
to my instructions
And this is, of course, your
humble reporter with my dear one
after a trying day.

Respectfully submitted,

Houdini
Studio Supervisor
15 July 2015

1 comment:

  1. wuf
    i'm writing 'cause bossy woman told me there is somewhere a cat in charge. i don't quite understand how that could have happened. there is a cat next door, that creature comes to bother me when i sleep so i have little affection for cats. or squirrels, pidgeons and crows. oh, and rabbits and deer.
    well, so long for now
    the dog

    ReplyDelete