14 August 2015

Jour de Fete


Bonsoir Mes Amis,

I would like to thank each of you who made me feel so welcome at Ste Genevieve's annual Jour de Fete.  It is unfortunate that, after about 2:00 pm on Saturday I may have forgotten a few names and I would hate to leave anyone out, so, please accept my MERCI BEAUCOUP! It was quite the event:


And where was The Artist during the festivities? She was hawking her wares (hand-dyed scarves and t-shirts)  in front of a local shop, Whatnots and Oddities!  

I attempted to impress upon her the inappropriate nature of selling her work on the street but she actually petted me on the head while mumbling about the rising cost of litter and food.  Yes, this is what I must endure too often.  I'm sure you now understand why I was spending my time in the more gentile pursuit of socializing. 

Since then, The Studio is being taken over by black birds.  The Studio Assistant and I are drawn to birds of many kinds (there are often particularly tasty-looking doves outside out break-room windows) but these black birds are made of felt.  Hopefully they will be assembled soon so they can be considered marketable because, as they are, I personally consider them useless.

Until then, 
Respectfully submitted, 

Houdini
Studio Supervisor



No comments:

Post a Comment